Next to the book production, our company offers a number of other related products and services at very competitive prices.
- We have several graphic designers at hand who can help you with layout of your book or any other printed product. We generally charge € 26,- per working hour of a designer, but we will in most cases also gladly provide you with a free up-front quote for the job required.
Warehousing and Fulfilment
- You can even move all of your stock to Latvia! Printfinder will take care of all the warehousing and shipping to your customers.
Generating PDF files the right way
We expect you to submit your ready-to-print digital material as PDF files that correspond to PDF/X-4 (ISO 15930-1) standard requirements.
- Your PDF must be a composite file.
- Pages must be centered in the PDF document.
- Your PDF file must be prepared with symmetric bleed of 3-5 mm into all directions.
- Insert pages, covers, end papers must be submitted in separate files. We will provide you with a sketch layout (measurements) for the cover.
- The form for partial lacquer / cutting / foiling must be generated as a separate colour in same file and must be then set to overprint, or it can be generated as a separate file with same dimensions.
- Your PDF file must not include any colour bars.
- Blank pages must be included in your PDF file.
- Each page must be present a separate page in your PDF file (no page spreads).
- All pages in your PDF file must have identical dimensions and orientation.
- The total ink density must to be limited using the respective ICC profiles depending on the chosen paper type: PSO Coated v3 for coated papers and PSO Uncoated v3 (FOGRA52) for uncoated papers.